We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer. You will work with the UI/UX and web designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
· Proficient understanding of responsive web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.